1950s Theaters

 

 

Winter Garden Theater

The Winter Garden Theater opened March 10, 1911 and the first show to ever play there was "La Belle Paree".

The 46th Street Theater now (as the Richard Rodgers Theater)

46th Street Theater

The 46th Street Theater first opened as Chanin's 46th Street Theater in 1925. It is now called the Richard Rodgers Theater.

St. James Theater

The St. James Theater originally opened as the Erlanger's Theater in 1927 and was renamed the St. James Theater in 1932.